Wednesday, February 20, 2008

UFOs Updated

Well, I've finished those 5 pesky UFOs that just needed a few ends sewn in and blocking. Unfortunately, I didn't include those in my original UFO count; otherwise I'd be done with making a dent in my UFOs and could start something new!
Several of those items were for Street knits or some other such charity. They're sitting in a bag in the office, and will hopefully go out this week.

And now I'm just dying to start into a new scarf (for Knit for the Cure), but I made that pesky promise. Oh dear!! I guess my donation will have to slide this month. I have ideas for embellishing the Cravat with a bit of a lace pattern, to make it a bit more feminine. I mean, it's not like I don't have anything to knit.... Just look at my previous entry.

Ok. That's the update - 5 things finished, that don't go towards my UFO update. On the good side, I'm about 1/5 into the 2nd sock for Sockmania.

1 comment:

Haley said...

charity knits don't count.